Nothing is more valuable than good health.
We know that a healthy bottom line is important to every company. We also know that unhealthy employees may have more absences, higher turnover and lead to increased health care costs. That can have a significant impact on a company's financial health.
Gibson General Wellness Clinic is an innovative program designed to provide employee health and wellness services to area employers. Our program helps reduce health care costs while improving the quality and access of employee health care to build a healthier, more productive workforce.
With three Gibson County locations and providers to choose from, employees have convenient, timely access to the health and wellness services they need.
- Reduced health care cost. Program fees are priced per person per month for those covered under the company health plan.
- Dedicated appointment times lead to less time away from work when employees need medical attention
- Healthier employees
- Increased workforce productivity
- Three care locations for easier access from home and/or work
- Early and late appointment options to better fit personal and work schedules
- Common medications dispensed on-site
- Online scheduling