The Mission of Gibson General Hospital and the Skilled Nursing Facility is to provide high quality, patient-centered, cost-effective care for people in our community.
Gibson General Hospital and the Skilled Nursing Facility will be the provider of choice for high quality diagnostic, primary care and select subspecialty medical services for Gibson County and the surrounding communities. We will focus on service lines that play a key role in continuous improvement of the financial performance of the organization. This vision includes the programs to:
- Improve and/or expand hospital facilities in future years;
- Continue our successful quality initiatives;
- Add new services as identified by Administration, Medical Staff and the Board of Trustees;
- Add and/or improve viable satellite facilities within the service area or other strategically important initiatives;
- Improve employee compensation & benefits for the organization; and
- Build its role as a major economic engine within Gibson County.
Our Philosophy is to provide a continual effort of quality and cost-effective service; embodying a character-based teamwork approach by meeting the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of our patients to promote compassion, dignity, and respect for the individual.
Our Code of Ethics emphasizes the responsibility of every member of the Gibson General Hospital family to act in a compassionate and professional manner consistent with the Mission, Vision, and Values of the organization.