Our full-service Cardiac Rehabilitation Clinic provides both physical rehabilitation and education for patients with cardiac-related illnesses such as coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, myocardial infarction (heart attack), or angina, and for those who have had surgeries such as angioplasty or cardiac bypass.
Our goals are to provide:
- An improved sense of well-being,
- Accelerated recovery time,
- Greater exercise tolerance and stamina,
- Stronger heart muscle,
- Knowledge about maintaining heart health,
- Strategies for managing stress, and
- Steps for a longer, healthier life.