Star·One Rehabilitation is comprised of knowledgeable, highly trained professionals who specialize in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Athletic Training, Work Conditioning/Hardening & Wellness.
A Board Certified Specialist in Orthopedic Physical Therapy is on staff as well as a Board Certified Wound Specialist and a Board Certified Hand Specialist. Some therapists have additional training in sports medicine, industrial rehab, geriatrics, and pediatrics including an early intervention specialist on staff. All rehab staff members hold licensure/certification in good standing and have graduated from fully accredited programs of study.
Licensed Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists provide evaluation and treatment for all walks of life, from early childhood through older adults for:
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Neurological conditions
- Total joint replacement
- Industrial/Work injuries
- Sports or Athletic injuries
- Diabetic or similar wound conditions
- Swallowing or speech deficits
- Geriatric conditions/Balance Disorders
Certified/Licensed Athletic Trainers work in an outreach program providing services to local high school athletic teams. Athletic Trainers provide injury checks as well as game and tournament coverage.
Work Conditioning/Hardening Specialists with educational backgrounds in the exercise physiology areas work on site at local industries to provide preventative injury management intervention.
Patients are referred to Star·One Rehabilitation by a physician. To keep your doctor informed of your progress, we provide initial evaluations and progress notes on a routine basis.
Star·One Rehabilitation provides care for the following:
- Outpatient care @ either of the two locations
- Gibson General Hospital 1st floor
- Ft. Branch Multi-Specialty Health Center
- Inpatient care @ Gibson General Hospital
- Skilled Nursing Facility care @ Gibson General Hospital
- Gibson Home Health Services
- Other local Home Health Agencies
For more information about our program, please call 812-385-9250.